IYE never make use of any information provided to us without our clients’ direct permission.
What information do we collect?
We need to collect information about our client and the individual/corporate entity they want us to investigate. This will include but is not limited to:
- The clients personal and corporate details
- Full details of the person/corporate entity under investigation
- Copies of contracts relevant to that investigation
- Any background information the client has about the subject of the investigation
- Any known associates of the subject of the investigation.
We provide clients with a comprehensive questionnaire to help gather this information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from a client may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize their experience (the information helps us to better respond to each client’s individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our the relevance of our website based on the information and feedback we receive)
- To improve customer service (information helps us to more effectively respond to requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails
- The contact details provided may be used to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety and security of personal information when a client contacts us, including the use of secure servers on our computer networks.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, the rights of others their property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may refer to third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, conditions and representations whether expressed, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this website or our services, use of this website and the information, products and services supplied, offered to be supplied or accessed through this website; and liability (including for negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage), costs and expenses suffered by you or claims made against you arising from or in connection with any use of the information, products or services supplied, offered to be supplied or accessed through this website for any reason whatsoever (including negligence).